Saturday, November 18, 2006

No Posting Today, No Reading, No Commenting

I felt the need to post a tribute to a woman I never met and to her doting, faithful, ever loving husband. His story has touched so many lives. SO.MANY.LIVES.

Many of you have been keeping up with AtomicTumor's blog for the past few weeks...
I have been reading faithfully since BFB sent me the link. His sweet wife passed away on Friday, and they set up a memorial fund in her name. They have two children, and at that age of 27 AT is now a widower and single parent.


From AT:

I say “bring it on”. I told her that I’d find her after I pass, and that my soul would entwine with hers, like it had during life, for all time. I look forward to that, but I look forward to the rest of my life.

We’ll Be OK. There is Nothing To Fear, and Nothing To Doubt. She can go on, she can be at peace, and we’ll remember her, love her, honor her.

I told her I needed her, and contradicted myself by telling her to go and be at peace. I then admitted my contradiction, and, just to be clear, told her to go ahead and be at peace. I told her that I await the time that I am called, after however many days I have left, and will be with her.

Thats a relief. I think God listened that first day, when I begged that there be a God, and that he allow my wife’s sweet soul into his kingdom, because I have to see her again. I have to be with her again. I have to feel that presence again.