Friday, September 30, 2005

Do You Ever Make Up Scenarios?

so, Daydreaming...do you ever make things up, such as what you would say if ...x,y, z happened?

There was this mean lady at the electronics department at Wal-mart last night, checking my groceries [--yes you heard me right, GROCERIES, because the manager thought that I was cute and told me I could pay for my stuff in electronics department because there was no wait], who put both gallons of my milk in the same bag, refused to double bag it b/c after all, "this [was] the electronics department not the grocery aisle", so when I got home to unload my groceries, I picked up the bag of milk.

I was just waiting for it to bust...meanwhile, I'm thinking to myself, "if this back rips, two gallons of milk are going to come crashing to the ground..then I'll tell that stupid lady I want her to get on her hands and knees and LICK up all the spilled milk off the ground in my carport and then I'm going to blog about it..." as my stream of consciousness continues...I'm thinking, "i wonder if others make stuff up before it even happens, I should definitely blog that and see what they think..." (minor sidenote, no one has garages in the South, so don't say anything about me being a red neck or white trash, though I do tend to go braless, wear my bathrobe or pj's for as long as humanly possible, and let my children run around in just a diaper!)


My milk made it to the fridge without incident.
Damn. I guess I don't have anything to blog about after all.

13 comments:

  1. Sure I make up scenarios. I get all geared up in my head that I'm going to rip bank teller a new one if she does this or that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, I live a few streets over from you and I HAVE a garage. Does crossing over to my street cause one to exit the south? If so, people should really keep me better informed of these things. Now I have to go change my location on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - I think of crazy things that I would love to say or do ALL the time. And keeping my mouth shut is probably what has kept me alive this long.

    It would have been more exciting though had you been able to blog about a woman licking milk out of your carport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh all the time, and then I wish I could really tell what I was thinking...but I'm too nice, couldn't hurt their feelings intentionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have fights with my husband in my head all the time, they are much funner (is that a word?) and I usually win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, don't cry over unspilt milk...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea.. you're not alone. i do that all the time. if this person says/does this, this is what i'll say/do and then i'll blog about it and make it even better sounding than what really happened. as far as the car port... we live in utah and we only have a car port... but we have automatic sprinklers so i think that negates the white-trash of not having a garage. if we only had the car port and then had to water our grass by hand standing out in my bathrobe... well, i don't want to think about it. i also go sans bra most of the weekend. my hope is that science will prove this actually makes them larger and healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do that all the time too. But it's usually what I wished would have happened. Like when someone pisses me off and I think of what I should have done or said. Or I think of horrible things that could happen to my kids when they are playing or running on the concrete. Then i really freak myself out and become over protective. Your not alone:0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, oh yeah. endless scenarios that never manifest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I do this! I do this all the time. I let my kid run around in just a diaper too...is this not suppose to be done? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:42 PM

    I made up this scenario where you'd stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??