Monday, July 25, 2005

Sorry, Honey, But I Could NOT Resist!

So last night, my husband was on the phone with his sister. THIS is what I heard on my end.


"oh! you made a Cuban sandwhich?! Tell me about it. What did you do to it?"

"Nnnnice...uh, huh....ooh, wow"

"mmm, hmmm, oh! and then garlic?...uh, huh...yeah.... you don't mess around!"

"you used a wet rub?!"

"uhhaaaahh *(insert orgasmic sound here)*, ...that sounds SO good!"


Now this is where I chimed in, "if you don't stop this, I'll have no choice but to blog about it!" Unfortunately for him, even though he stopped it with the "italian lover of food straight to my heart filled with images of sex and great taste" act, it was too late. I simply could NOT resist! It's true, I blog about my life. My husband is definitely my life. (and 9 out of 10 times, I have an incredibly dirty mind) Some people call it disturbing, I call it talent.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to know that I'm not the only dirtbag in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH! My minds dirtier then my husbands to!. Why does my m ind always go there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you - turning a sandwich into erotica - not disturbing.. pure talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I'm in trouble. My husband read the post.

    dilema: delete or not delete, THAT is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny stuff, do not delete. Hey I told the internet that I danced naked in the back yard. You should have heard the delete, not delete discussions that brought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's one of the best blog entries i've ever read! thanks for stopping in on my site - yes, x96 is what i was referring to. we all need some radio from hell...

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??