Monday, August 15, 2005

The Seven Year Stretch


August 14th was our seventh wedding anniversary. SEVEN YEARS! It's crazy to think how much time has passed. (What freaks me out more than being married for that long, is the fact that it was more than seven years ago that I was in college!) Am I getting old?

I just wanted to show a little public display of affection to my sweet husband, who always puts up with my whining and tears, and still manages to laugh with me when I screw up. While at work, he's only a phone call away to take the edge off my day, and when he comes home, he's there to take the kids off my hands. He's an amazing father. I watch the way is interacts with our children, and my heart melts. The only thing sweeter than hearing him say that he loves me is hearing "I love you, Daddy" spoken to the one who holds my heart so close.

Thank you for loving me. (my hand's placed securely over my heart)

8 comments:

  1. ick, gag, aw, okay, once you got all the sugar down, that was actually sweet, but next time put a warning lable or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....what a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... you guys are a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary.. That was a really sweet and touching post.. and that's a really cute pic.

    Have a great night together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversay... ah I remember when you met!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...how sickeningly awfully cute...yuck

    ;-)~

    ReplyDelete
  7. knock knock..Happy anniversary to you for sure!! it's your friendly neighborhood fairy bringing your greetings. sorry i havent stopped by sooner but my wings were in the repair shop. all is well now tho. hugs and smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the exact day my husband and I started dating: 8/14/98.

    Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??