I've been tagged by The Manager ; ) to list 10 turn ons and 10 turn offs. But rule #1, you are not allowed to be turned on or off by my list, and if you are, please refrain from telling me about it. Rule #2, I am allowed to change this list often. Rule #3, though I have a natural talent for making anything sound dirty...this is not one of those times. And Rule #4, Just Me, Belle, Holli, and Wendi...You're next! (yes, even if you have done it before, you have just been tagged again!)
Things that turn me ON:
1) when my husband wears his tight black shirt, a little cologne, and has five o'clock shadow.
2) hearing my name said in a sweet, sentimental type way. I love my name, but I hate it when someone yells it...oops, that's a turn off, i'll save that part for later.
3) chocolate! anything chocolate!
4) a nice, hot bath with candles and no kids....(ahhhhh)
5) driving a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible Spider through the canyon
6) music (the type depends on my mood)
7) honesty and true friends (you know who you are!)
9) shopping!! (I love a good spending spree at Target!)
10) clean sheets
BONUS: Keira Knightly...she's hot.
Things that turn me OFF:
1) spilled milk. I hate spilled milk. I hate spilled sour milk even worse.
2) sticky. I hate sticky.
3) spam. I HATE spammers! GET OFF MY SITE!
4) forwarded e-mails when they never bother to keep in touch otherwise.
5) people signing me up for "free offers", etc. because it benefits them.
6) anonymous comments
7) RUDE and judgemental people; hypocrites
8) fidgeting, people who fidget drive me crazy...they make ME restless!
9) B.O.--nothing nastier!
10) saying my name in a mean or disappointed way...makes me sad.
BONUS: when I get the living shit scared out of me. (sorry, i tried to write "bejeebers" but there are times when only "shit" will suffice.) I hate it when people jump out and yell "BOO!", especially if they reach out and grab me! Or if it's followed by a comment about reptiles! YOU MEAN PEOPLE SUCK.