Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Why I Hate Pull-ups #28

When I go to change my son's bum, and I pull down his shorts...guess what comes down with them?! The Pull-up. And guess what comes down with the Pull-up?! The poop! And guess where the poop goes? All over my couch. And what does my son do? Start to roll around like he has ants in his pants...smooshing the poop pebbles into poop spread, causing me to yell "stop it, you're getting [um poop?] everywhere!"... then who comes into the room? My tiny one! She thinks it would be great to fingerpaint with the poopspread! When I finally get her to stop, she decides, "okay, I will just take this nasty Pull-up with me..." (AFTER I've just reclaimed the runaway turds, and put them back in the dirty Pull-up!) Now I have smooshed poop pebbles trailing behind my tiny one year old, with poop paint all over her tiny little fingers, my son still running around butt-naked, laughing...and ALL because the stupid Pull-up had to Pull-down with his shorts!

I hate poop.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it. Poop is just one thing I don't tolerate anywhere other than the toilet... and even then, it's a stretch. I'm so not ready to have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Jeff, you never told me about that!

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??