So, Wendi tagged me a while back, and I'm just now getting around to it. I decided to add a few things first, entitled THINGS I HATE (the two are NOT related, so no worries) :
Things I hate!
1. raw meat. I HATE raw meat! I don't like it bleeding and juicing all over the countertops, i don't like it gushing on my plate. two words: well done.
2. clothes that are dry clean only. (then what's the point of having a washer and dryer?)
3. dishes that are not dishwasher safe. (I hate to do dishes. In fact, I'll spend an extra 15 minutes trying to get that last pan to fit in the dishwasher just so I don't have to wash it by hand.)
4. movies that are depressing (and leave you with a feeling of wanting to jump off a bridge or rip off your fingernails one by one just to be able to feel again.)
5. spilled milk. (I hate milk in general, the kids hide their sippy cups, it gets sour, it curdles! And YES, I cry over spilled milk--so don't do it!)
Now, onto my tagged post:
something awkward: when you have to funk up the bathroom at someone else's house.
something risky: farting in an elevator and hoping no one is waiting when the doors open.
something funny: I still laugh at my farts.
something embarrassing: having really stinky gas and being the only one standing in the bread isle at the grocery store when someone you know walks by and wants to chat...
something I don't understand: why some gas has to stink really, REALLY bad...and in the same night, it's like a breath of fresh air. (Oh, that and how is it that people can stand their "own brand" but no one else's? I just don't get it.)
something I'm worried about: that when we die, potty humor will no longer be funny.