1. Poo Soup: Read what happens when you mix a child, diarrhea, and a tub full of water!
2. Is there Ever a Better time for new carpet?!
3. Up to our elbows in Poo and Puke, come join the fun!
4. Mommy, what's a shart? And other important lessons in life.
5. Doctor's offices and vomit go together like peas and carrots.
6. Learn why it's best to carry two changes of clothes!
7. Do you smell that?!
8. Puking at the sight and smell of puke
is NOT a learned response.
9. Tired of doing laundry? Just throw it OUT!
10. Sleep it off, pretend it was all a bad dream. (good night!)
P.S. How do you get rid of the poop smell?? I have washed, scrubbed, and sanitized after changing every poopy bum, and yet, I can still smell it!! Even when there was no direct hand-to-poo contact, I even smell like poo! WTH?! And don't get me started on the stinch from day old vomit in the backseat of our van--baking, literally, baking in the hot car.
I Am SO SCREWED.