Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Year in Review (err Blog in review)

I lost my blog passion a couple years ago. [and let's be honest, it was replaced with FB obsession] But I once heard "obsession is the word lazy people use for dedication", so we'll just go with that!

In order to find myself (and to try to reconnect with the old me) I read through some old posts- and I have to say it was like discovering a different person!

I laughed in the middle of the night. I can't believe how self-deprecating I have been on this blog!! Now I'm convinced I have multiple personalities...I can't even remember writing these things, and while surfing through my archives, it was as though we had never met.

Hi. My name is Little Miss.
And I need to stick with the meds
and stay away from sharp objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??