Sunday, November 08, 2009

Titles for the day...

Tiny didn't get the memo (hello sunrise!).
Why Handy Manny?!
You wanna do WHAT to my spine?
Anxiety in a needle.
Fix up the car, fix up the mama.
New tires or a vacation in Hawaii?
Who took away my Sunday afternoon nap?
Jacuzzi jets- watch out, they spit!
Pillaging Daddy D.O.'s house, quite the rush!
Time was far spent ; (
Didn't miss a NabloPoMo day- I haven't gone to bed yet! So there.

And my favorite:
Dear Sunday afternoon nap, where the hell were you??

1 comment:

  1. Probably the same place mine has been hiding for the last six months. I shouldn't complain. At least the kid sleeps through the night!

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??