Well, while all of you are pondering how to rejuvenate my blog, I'll leave you with some of the most useless facts about my life.
1. I have to leave the water running when I brush my teeth.
2. I have to brush my teeth immediately following my shower (no matter what time of day that is!)
3. I cannot survive without Q-tips.
4. I have a set routine in the shower, and if that gets messed up, I'm liable to forget a step...like shaving or scrubbing my face.
5. I always have to dry off my feet first because I don't want to get water on the floor. (I have my mom to thank for that obsessive compulsive behavior!)
6. I have to check my e-mail before checking my blog.
7. I prefer to live out of pajamas and flipflops.
8. I don't watch rated R movies, though asking any more of me would simply be too much.
9. I bite my nails.
10. I have to check the caller ID before answering the phone.
11. I cannot live without my cell phone. I feel empty without it.
12. My husband makes the best guacamole.
13. I only eat sunflower seeds one at a time.
14. My accent comes back when I talk to someone from Oklahoma.
15. I have no jeans that look good on me.
16. When I buy a new purse, I simply stop using the old one (leaving everything behind).
17. Shopping always puts me in a good mood.
18. I have a natural talent for making anything sound dirty.
19. I can sense when my husband is fidgeting from another room and put an end to it.
20. I rinse the sink every time I wash my hands.
Ok, so my list continues to grow. I am entitled to add to it at any given point and repost this message. Hope you like streamers! (err, stream of consciousness!)
OH, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!