My to do list for the morning: (all before 1 p.m.)
1. bathe the pee-soaked baby
2. take the baby out of the poop-infested bathtub
3. put the baby in the other bathtub to wash off
4. remove the baby from the second poop-infested bathtub
5. wash the baby in the kitchen sink
6. clean up the little turds left in both bathtubs
7. wash all sheets and silkies (*for those of you not familiar with the silky--aka "bank-el-et", aka "blankeh!", aka "sarah" and "shishi"--it is the silk blankets my children are attached to more than life itself!)
8. snatch silkies from crying children as they watch in horror what is about to become of them
9. try to distract three munchkins from screaming in anguish for their silkies
10. take all three to the doctor because Tiny has another sinus infection
11. pay $60 for a bottle of antibiotics that must be forced down Tiny's throat twice a day for TWENTY DAYS, then wait in Target for over an hour for the damn prescription to be filled
12. put three cranky, miserable little children down for a much needed (much deserved) nap
13. drink a Pepsi...a LARGE fountain caffeinated Pepsi, relax, and breathe...
*all munchkins are safely in their beds, all munchkins and their silkies are accounted for and doing well. thanks for asking.