Sunday, January 20, 2008

Umm...I think the Weather is a bit CONFUSED!

It snowed on Wednesday then again today!! And to quote Just Me, I'm not sure but I think hell is finally freezing over!! (not that I think Georgia is a hellish place, but they don't call it HOTLANTA for nothing!)

So of course we spent a lot of time outside in our grossly inadequate gloves, hats, jackets, and tennis shoes so we could build a snowman and take pictures (LOTS of pictures)! The kids were so excited--it was almost magical to them, you could see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices. And I never would have believed it was all real unless we had the pictures and videos to prove it! It's been an amazing week!





7 comments:

  1. That's so funny it snowed this week because I was just telling you that I wouldn't mind moving there because it never snows. Only to be proved very wrong. I can't believe you had enough snow to make a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN! I'm jealous that it was WARM enough to build a snowman.
    -4* here today... -19 with the WINDCHILL! Get me OUT OF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A snowman with 4 balls of snow no less! That is awesome! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather is definitely confused. Just a few days ago my husband informed me that it was snowing...In IRAQ! No natives can ever remember it snowing before--in fact, it hasn't happened in generations. Strange times indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:29 PM

    I came across your blog from sweet yet sassy's page and I just love it. You're family is too cute and I must say I am jealous that you have the pleasure of making snowmen. Here in Oklahoma, we have the chill but no snow which ='s no fun outside!! Spring - you can't get here soon enough! ~20-something

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the fun little snowmans. Wish I could see snow this winter! Looks like all the kiddos had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome!

    it is currently -3 and the wind is blowing at 40 mph. Betcha wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??