Perhaps I'll give a brief "Cliff's Notes" and go from there.
- Wednesday was a busy, busy day
- Tiny went back to preschool, Mary and I celebrated with pedicures!
- cooked a yummy, yummy dinner (no really, it's true!)
- cleaned the house (and interviewed someone to help me every other week!)
- visited with friends until midnight
- crashed right away
- Tiny came into our room at 3 o'clock in the morning demanding a drink of water
- we refused to get up, so she began to puke...it was LOVELY
- (she really was sick, yes I do feel a bit guilty)
- I was up with her the rest of the night, bathing and puking, rinsing and wiping, then repeat
- I went downstairs to fetch a barf bucket.
- slipped on my pajama bottoms
- caught myself on the banister and let my toes curl under
- and I broke my middle toe!
- MY TINY LITTLE MIDDLE TOE.
- Not worth a damn thing unless it's BROKEN!
then it's worth ALL kinds of things!! Like walking up and down the stairs, walking to the bus stop, putting on shoes, driving the car (right foot, of course!), standing in the shower, standing to teach Sunday school, sleeping comfortably, getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, having (or NOT having) sex, getting stomped on by little feet or paws throughout the course of a day, going out to dinner with the family and having to walk across the parking lot and then in between tables all squished together, pedicures, shopping or merely browsing through my Happy Place-Target, playing footsie, chasing after the damn dog when she decides to bolt out the front door, rescuing Tiny when she gets stuck between her bed and the wall (a common occurrence), running to catch the phone...
And let me just tell you this much: IT SUCKS.