Friday, August 04, 2006

So Many Good Posts...

It's official! the little miss family is now ONLINE! Donations and welcome gifts are now being accepted at all target and home depot stores nationwide...as we have a lot of updating to do!

So, my first full day of internet service. Let's see, what did I do all day long? Um, clean the house (a tiny bit), IM my friends (quite a bit), download 423 pictures from my camera and into my "July 2006" file, feed the munchkins mac and cheese (as we recently unpacked the microwave), strip more wallpaper, cruise the web for updates on Kevin Martin (who has just reconnected with Candlebox), settle my bills online, and try for the life of me to find good color combinations for painting EVERY ROOM in the house.

Headlines of the past month:
Oldest Child gets Bicycle for Birthday (big girls cry big tears)
Tiny Learns NOT to "tush fi-yer" (sparklers make blisters)
Asian-americans Lack Skills in Communication (little miss suffers panic attacks)
Dog Sets off Alarm in Old House
Cooking Proves Difficult as Unpacking Continues
Little Miss Checks Off Another Year
Haircut Mishap of 2006 (little girls are expensive to maintain)
Sunburns on the Beach Lead to Skin Cancer
Powerwashers are NOT Window Experts!
Summer Heat Reaches All Time High (a/c just can't keep up)

and last but not least:
Little Miss Returns to Blogworld!

9 comments:

  1. ahhhhh, welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! I'm almost back on too! It's been forever and we're finally going to get hooked up wednesday. I hope all is well and can't wait to get reaquainted with the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back. Hope the unpacking is going well. Moving is always a bitch! We still have boxes from moving last October if that makes you feel any better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well with move. Good luck painting.


    And welcome back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooo glad your finally back online!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving with children--I swear that's what my nightmares are made of. Glad to hear you're still kickin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I.hate.moving.

    That said, I am glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! Welcome back...you were greatly missed.

    Ok, the color combinations for painting EVERY room would give ME panic attacks!!

    Welcome to your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??