Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Links have feelings too!

So much to say...so little time! I'll start by apologizing to my dear, sweet blog.

Honey, I know I missed our one year anniversary. Please don't hold it against me forever. I've been so busy selling our house, finding a new school, buying a new house, and trying to make ends meet that I let what was most important slip right through my hands. I tend to be about two weeks late for everything (join Ms. Jae, Just Me, and Willy do in the "why does little miss always forget our birthdays?!" group), I'm afraid that's what make me...ME, I'll probably never change. I hope you'll just love and accept me for who I am...

a procrastinator, a sensitive sap who gets her feelings hurt easily, a crude mom that laughs at everything from farts to the mention of sex, a writer, a photographer (ok, picture whore), a girl addicted to shopping, and someone who has no shame when it comes to her blog!

Next I'd like to apologize to my links. Yes, you know who you are! I know that links have feelings too. I don't mean to abandon you (see excuses listed above). My life is really, REALLY hectic right now. Please don't be angry with me if it's been a while since I popped in to say hello. Come August or September, life will be much more calm and peaceful. I'll even have a loft for my computer, and a sunroom to read my books!! I care for each and every one of you; I look forward to continuing our friendship throughout this move...that is, if you wouldn't mind hanging in there just a couple more months!

Happy Blogaversary!
(to which I owe solely to BFB, thanks for getting me hooked, thanks for the new addiction in my life, thanks for being such a great friend!)

XXOO

4 comments:

  1. Moving is so hard and stressful. I didn't expect to see you on your blog (or anyone else's for that matter) for another month or so. Take care of yourself and your kids during this hectic time. We'll see you when things have returned to "normal."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I hope BFB is doing okay since she is dancing in the rain during a drought. Obviously, rain is needed!

    Mr. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, when the blog becomes a burden - it loses its fun.. you have a lot on your plate. We'll be waiting when you have less stress to deal with. And you KNOW I know about moving stress - I seem to be doing it on a daily basis!! I wish there was something I could do to help you. HUGS!!

    And if you ever do update your blog.. my blog has moved. It's just www.baby-faith.com.

    See you when (remember we made this pact) our world is a better place. That time is coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so forgiven--and hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh come on-- the least you can do is say HELLO!! You didn't come all this way to turn around and walk away, did you? DID YOU??